Zakopane and surroundings
Zakopane is a town situated at the foot of the Tatra Mountain, surrounded with pictoresque views.
The Tatra valleys, clearings and mountain acmes attracts tourists during each time of the year. Here You can choose mountains tracks walking or winter sports.
Famous attractions are entrances with cable car to the Gubałówka Mountain (elevation of 1126 m) or with funicular to the Kasprowy Wierch Mountain (elevation of 1987 m.).
With walking distance from the LOGOS Hotel, walking only across the municipal park You can get to the Krupówki Street – the central location of Zakopane, full of different attractions whole year around.
The Zakopane City Tour
- Kasprowy Wierch Mountain, Gubałówka Mountain, Krupówki Street, Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Surroundings of the Kasprowego Wierch Mountain – Gąsiennicowa Pasture
- Kościeliska, Chochołowska and Do Białego Valleys
- Rusinowa Clearing and Our Lady Jaworzyńska Sancturay
- Na Pęksowym Brzysku Cemetery, Krzeptowki Marian Sanctuary
- Zakopane Style Museum in the Villa Koliba, Tatra Mountain Museum
- Morskie Oko (the See Eye)
- Thermes in Chochołów or Szaflary
Get to know the history of Zakopane
tel.: +48 18 26 37 020